The Auction Advantage
THE ACCELERATED MARKETING METHOD THE SOUND THAT SELLS !!!!!!!
Our Service Doesn’t Cost… It Pays!
Ten Sound Reasons To Market Your Property At Auction!
- Auction marketing and bidding is full of enthusiasm and emotion which commands top dollar for property sold under the hammer.
- Seller dominates the market place during a 4 week intensive market period which exposes property to large number of pre-qualified prospects.
- Property can be sold within 6 weeks, eliminating high seller carrying cost.
- Causes a buyer to make a firm decision about buying the property.
- Seller controls date, time and place of the sale.
- Buyer has an opportunity to make his or her best offer in open competition with other bidders.
- Great tax savings can be obtained by sellers who sell their property at auction through a trustee using a “middle man trust tax deferred exchange” in order to buy more property ( and at the same time using all their rights under section 1031 in order to PAY NO TAXES).
- Great tax savings are obtained by farmers or home owners, who sell their real estate at auction using the “Installment Sale Method”.
- Sellers that market their farm or home at auction pay no real estate commission when using the buyer premium.
- Sellers get funds quickly, usually within 30 to 45 days.